We are delighted to welcome you to the Carbondale Chamber of Commerce! Below are trail markers to guide you towards fully leveraging your membership.
Your Member Profile on Carbondale.com
Ensuring that your Carbondale.com member profile is complete will result in better visibility for fellow members and prospective customers. Click here for a step-by-step video tutorial on updating your profile, including business description, logo, photos and more. Your profile is also a one-stop-shop for billing, event registration, marketing, and more. If you ever have trouble logging in, call the Chamber at (970) 963-1890 or e-mail and we will get you up and running.
Posting on Carbondale.com
Included in your membership you have access to Carbondale.com to market events, deals and available positions at no extra cost.
- Hot Deals, such as limited-time offer, sale, promo package, etc. (video tutorial here)
- Job postings (video tutorial here)
- Events post (video tutorial here)
- Member to member deals (similar to Hot Deals, but offered only to other Carbondale Chamber Members)
- Banner ads. If you joined at the Avalanche Creek, Crystal River or Mt. Sopris tier, your membership includes a Carbondale.com banner ad! Click here to view our Digital Ad Kit
- Business After Hours. Business After Hours (BAH) events are held every third Wednesday of the month from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, and provide the opportunity to shake hands, generate leads and increase business visibility.
- Power Hour Lunch. Take advantage of these quarterly educational lunch events for businesses of all kinds to learn about and discuss a variety of topics related to business.
- Annual Business Confluence. This event, held annually the 3rd Wednesday of September, is an opportunity for the business community to come together, share best practices, network, listen to presentations by local and regional experts, and promote their business. Each year, the conference addresses specific concerns for businesses in the current economic climate.
- LEADS Networking Group. The purpose of the LEADS Networking Group is to allow members from various professional backgrounds in the Roaring Fork Valley to support each other’s businesses, increase business opportunities for its members, and enhance friendships among members.
- Volunteer Opportunities. The Posse is the volunteer and goodwill committee of the Carbondale Chamber who assist at Business After Hours events, ribbon cuttings, other Chamber events, and represent the Chamber in a professional and positive manner. If you are interested in joining the Posse, please contact the Chamber at (970) 963-1890 or email@example.com.
- Weekly eNews (included in membership) consists of text only, up to 10 sentences, with business logo and “learn more” link. Due to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Wednesdays.
- Monthly eFlyer ($10) consists of PDF flyers and “learn more” links. Due to email@example.com by noon on the last Wednesday of the month.
- Stand-Alone eFlyer ($100) flexible content sent as a solo ad. Send date is flexible.
Click here to download our eCommunications one-pager for quick reference.
- Buy-one-get-one Free Display (new members at Avalanche Creek tier or higher) in The Aspen Times and/or Post Independent for new members & renewing members, contact Daria French at 970-384-9103.
- Buy-one-get-one Free Display Ad in the Sopris Sun (new members at Avalanche Creek tier or higher), contact the Sun Ad Sales Rep.
- Buy-one-get-one Free Display Ad in Aspen Daily News (new members at Avalanche Creek tier or higher), contact Amanda Cerveny.
Gift Certificate Program
This no-cost program directs dollars back to our local business community by allowing recipients to #shopsmall. The Chamber sells custom gift certificates, redeemable at our participating Chamber businesses. Call the Chamber at (970) 963-1890 or e-mail to opt-in to the Carbondale Chamber Gift Certificate Program and be added to our brochure of participating businesses. Click here to view the brochure (updated Nov. 2019).
Referral Rewards Program
If you refer a business to join the Carbondale Chamber you will receive a $25 Carbondale Chamber Gift Certificate as a thank-you from us! (Certificate will be issued once payment from the new member had been received.)
Business Conference Sponsorship opportunities
- Sign up for an expo table at the annual Carbondale Chamber Business Conference (Avalanche Creek tier and above)
- Company banner at Business Conference (Avalanche Creek tier and above)
For levels Avalanche Creek and above, join fellow business leaders in guided, business-related discussions.
Please reach out to us at (970) 963-1890 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about your benefits.