We are delighted to welcome you to the Carbondale Chamber of Commerce!
We encourage you to follow these trail markers to fully leveraging your membership. Questions? Call us at 970-963-1890 or reach out via email for guidance.
Carbondale.com Member Profile
Ensuring that your Carbondale.com member profile is complete will result in better visibility for fellow members and prospective customers. Click here for a step-by-step video tutorial on updating your profile, including business description, logo, photos, and more. Your profile is also a one-stop shop for billing, event registration, marketing, and more. If you ever have trouble logging in, call the Chamber at (970) 963-1890 or e-mail us and we will get you up and running.
- Business After Hours. Our Business After Hours (BAH) are held every third Wednesday of the month from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. BAH provides members with an informal atmosphere to promote their business and make new contacts. BAH is held at a different location every month, and is a great networking opportunity! BAH is free and open to Chamber members and their guests. The host location and co-hosts provide food and beverages. This has become one of our most popular member benefits, and averages between 30 to 75 people in attendance at each BAH! If you are interested in hosting a future BAH event, contact Katie for more information and available dates.
- Power Hour Lunch. Power Hour Lunch events are held three to four times per year and are an educational opportunity for businesses of all kinds. These educational sessions discuss a variety of topics related to business. There is a fee to attend the luncheon, which includes a catered lunch and the presentation.
- Annual Business Confluence. This event, held annually on the 3rd Wednesday of September, is an opportunity for the business community to come together, share best practices, network, listen to presentations by local and regional experts, and promote their business. Each year, the conference addresses specific concerns for businesses in the current economic climate.
- LEADS Networking Group. The purpose of the LEADS Networking Group is to allow members from various professional backgrounds in the Roaring Fork Valley to support each other’s businesses, increase business opportunities for its members, and enhance friendships among members.
- Volunteer Opportunities. The Posse is the volunteer and goodwill committee of the Carbondale Chamber who assist at Business After Hours events, ribbon cuttings, other Chamber events, and represent the Chamber in a professional and positive manner. If you are interested in joining the Posse, please contact the Chamber at (970) 963-1890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Confluence Sponsorship opportunities
- Sign up for an expo table at the annual Carbondale Chamber Business Conference (Avalanche Creek tier and above)
- Company banner at Business Conference (Avalanche Creek tier and above)
Chamber Ski Pass Discounts – Click here for 2021-22 Chamber Pass Information
Included with membership, Carbondale Chamber members have access to discounted pass/lift ticket purchase opportunities with Aspen Skiing Company (ASC) and Sunlight Mountain Resort. To learn more about ASC passes, pricing and deadlines, click here. For Sunlight Mountain Resort information, click here.
Deadlines and additional fees apply for chamber pass purchase (cost of the pass or lift ticket).
- Weekly News: The Weekly consists of text-only submission (up to 10 sentences) with business logo and “learn more” link. Participation is free to all members! Submissions are due to email@example.com by noon on Wednesdays. In order to keep the eNews content fresh and engaging, members may submit two weeks in a row, then must wait one week before submitting again.
- Monthly eFlyer: The Monthly consists of PDF flyers and “learn more” links. $10 to participate. Due to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on the last Wednesday of the month.
- Stand-Alone eFlyer: $100) flexible content sent as a solo ad. Send date is flexible.
Click here to download our eCommunications one-pager for quick reference.
Free Posting on Carbondale.com
Included in your membership you have access to Carbondale.com to market events, deals, and available positions for free!
- Hot Deals, such as limited-time offer, sale, promo package, etc. (video tutorial here)
- Job postings (video tutorial here). Login to submit a job posting
- Events post (video tutorial here). Login to submit an event
- Member to member deals (similar to Hot Deals, but offered only to other Carbondale Chamber Members). Login to submit a member to member deal
- Banner ads. If you joined at the Avalanche Creek, Crystal River, or Mt. Sopris tier, your membership includes a Carbondale.com banner ad ($1000 value!). Review our Digital Ad Kit, and email us your banner ad design to be posted either on the “Visit” or “Chamber” interior pages on Carbondale.com (please specify preferred placement).
For levels Avalanche Creek and above, join fellow business leaders in guided, business-related discussions.
Gift Certificate Program
This no-cost program directs dollars back to our local business community by allowing recipients to #shopsmall. The Chamber sells custom gift certificates, redeemable at participating Chamber businesses. Call the Chamber at (970) 963-1890 or e-mail to opt into the Carbondale Chamber Gift Certificate Program and be added to our brochure of Participating Businesses. Click here to view the shopping brochure. Click here to read the Gift Certificate Program guide. Contact Katie for details and to opt-in as a participating business.
LEADS Networking Group
The purpose of the LEADS Networking Group allows members from various professional backgrounds in the Roaring Fork Valley to support each other’s businesses, increase business opportunities for its members, and enhance friendships among members. LEADS Networking Group has met weekly for lunch since 2006. The individual’s business must be a member of the Carbondale Chamber of Commerce. The format allows for only one member from each business type, and new members must be approved by the group. Accordingly, the process for joining the LEADS Networking Group includes a preliminary discussion to determine whether a prospective member will meet the criteria, followed by a guest visit to the group. If you are interested in finding out more about the Leads Networking Group, please contact Eric Gross at Eric J. Gross Attorney P.C.
- Buy-one-get-one Free Display (new members at Avalanche Creek tier or higher) in The Aspen Times and/or Post Independent for new members & renewing members, contact Darja French at 970-384-9103.
- Buy-one-get-one Free Display Ad in the Sopris Sun (new members at Avalanche Creek tier or higher), contact the Sun Ad Sales Rep.
- Buy-one-get-one Free Display Ad in Aspen Daily News (new members at Avalanche Creek tier or higher), contact Amanda Cerveny.
Referral Rewards Program
If you refer a business to join the Carbondale Chamber you will receive a $25 Carbondale Chamber Gift Certificate as a thank-you from us! (Certificate will be issued once payment from the new member had been received.)
Please reach out to us at (970) 963-1890 or email@example.com with questions about your benefits.