Carbondale.com Member Profile
Click here for a step-by-step video tutorial on updating your member profile, including business description, logo, photos, and more. Your profile is also a one-stop shop for billing, event registration, marketing, and more. A profile with complete content looks more robust, represents your business’ branding and is most helpful to Carbondale.com visitors. If you ever have trouble logging in, call the Chamber at (970) 963-1890 or e-mail us and we will get you up and running.
- Annual Business Confluence. This event, held annually on the 3rd Wednesday of September, is an opportunity for the business community to come together, share best practices, network, listen to presentations by local and regional experts, and promote their business. Each year, the conference addresses specific concerns for businesses in the current economic climate.
- Business After Hours. Business After Hours (BAH) is a free event for Carbondale Chamber members to meet, network, enjoy small bites and refreshments, and win prizes. BAH is hosted by different Chamber members each month on the third Wednesday of the month from 4-6 pm. Click here to learn more about hosting BAH.
- LEADS Networking Group. The purpose of the LEADS Networking Group is to allow members from various professional backgrounds in the Roaring Fork Valley to support each other’s businesses, increase business opportunities for its members, and enhance friendships among members.
- Power Hour Luncheons. Power Hour Lunch events are an educational luncheons for business community members in a variety of industries. These educational sessions, held three to four times per year, discuss a variety of topics related to business. There is a fee to attend, which includes catered lunch and the presentation.
- Volunteer Opportunities. The Posse is the volunteer and goodwill committee of the Carbondale Chamber who assist at Business After Hours events, ribbon cuttings, other Chamber events, and represent the Chamber in a professional and positive manner. To join the Posse, please contact the Chamber at (970) 963-1890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chamber Ski Pass Discounts
Included with membership, Carbondale Chamber members have access to discounted pass/lift ticket purchase opportunities with Aspen Skiing Company (ASC) and Sunlight Mountain Resort. To learn more about ASC passes, pricing and deadlines, click here. For Sunlight Mountain Resort information, click here.
Deadlines and additional fees apply for chamber pass purchase (cost of the pass or lift ticket).
- Weekly News: The Weekly consists of text-only submission (up to 10 sentences) with business logo and “learn more” link. Participation is free to all members*! Submissions are due to Katie by noon on Wednesdays. Please note: submissions are limited to two consecutive weeks to keep the content fresh and engaging, then members may resubmit after one week off.
- Monthly eFlyer: The Monthly consists of PDF flyers and “learn more” links. $10 to participate. Due to email@example.com by noon on the last Wednesday of the month.
- Stand-Alone eFlyer: $100, flexible content and send date, sent as a solo ad.
Click to download the eCommunications benefit sheet.
Free Posting on Carbondale.com
Included in your membership you have access to Carbondale.com to market events, deals, and available positions for free!
- Events (see tutorial here). Login to submit an event (non-members click here).
- Hot Deals, such as limited-time offer, sale, promo package, etc. (see tutorial here)
- Job posting (see tutorial here). Login to submit a job posting.
Got the hiring blues? Click here to watch Hiring Best Practices, a free virtual panel discussion to learn about local opportunities available to help you find and hire the employees you need to help your business thrive. Click here for presentation slides.
- Member-to-member deals (similar to Hot Deals, but offered only to other Carbondale Chamber Members). Login to submit a member to member deal
For levels Avalanche Creek and above, join fellow business leaders in guided, business-related discussions.
Gift Certificate Program
This no-cost program directs dollars back to our local business community by allowing recipients to #shopsmall. The Chamber sells custom gift certificates, redeemable at 50+ participating Chamber businesses. Call the Chamber at (970) 963-1890 or e-mail Katie to opt in to the Carbondale Chamber Gift Certificate Program and be added to our brochure of Participating Businesses. To read the Gift Certificate Program guide, click here.
LEADS Networking Group
The purpose of the LEADS Networking Group allows members from various professional backgrounds in the Roaring Fork Valley to support each other’s businesses, increase business opportunities for its members, and enhance friendships among members. LEADS Networking Group has met weekly for lunch since 2006. The individual’s business must be a member of the Carbondale Chamber of Commerce. The format allows for only one member from each business type, and new members must be approved by the group. Accordingly, the process for joining the LEADS Networking Group includes a preliminary discussion to determine whether a prospective member will meet the criteria, followed by a guest visit to the group. If you are interested in finding out more about the Leads Networking Group, please contact Eric Gross at Eric J. Gross Attorney P.C.
- Buy-one-get-one Free Display (new members at Avalanche Creek tier or higher) in The Aspen Times and/or Post Independent for new members & renewing members, contact Darja French at 970-384-9103.
- Buy-one-get-one Free Display Ad in the Sopris Sun (new members at Avalanche Creek tier or higher), contact the Sun Ad Sales Rep.
- Buy-one-get-one Free Display Ad in Aspen Daily News (new members at Avalanche Creek tier or higher), contact Amanda Cerveny.
Referral Rewards Program
If you refer a business to join the Carbondale Chamber you will receive a $25 Carbondale Chamber Gift Certificate as a thank-you from us! (Certificate will be issued once payment from the new member had been received.)
Please reach out to us at (970) 963-1890 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about your benefits.