Current Member Benefits:
No-Cost Marketing Opportunities:
- Member Listing on www.carbondale.com, logo display, includes 2,000 character-description about your business, photo gallery, YouTube link, driving directions, and more
- New members (Avalanche Creek tier and higher) receive a Buy-One-Get-One-Free ad in the Sopris Sun and Post Independent.
- Participation in the Chamber gift certificate program
- Job postings on www.carbondale.com
- HOT DEALS posting on the www.carbondale.com
- Event Calendar postings on www.carbondale.com
- Weekly eNews email
- Faxes, copies, and scan to email
Low-Cost Marketing Opportunities:
- Monthly eFlyer email. Deadline: noon on the last Wednesday of the month. Email your flyer as a .pdf or .jpg to the Chamber. Cost: $10/single-side page
- Stand-Alone eFlyer. All eyes on you! Your single eFlyer mailed to our Chamber email list (900+ local emails). Cost: $100
- Discounts on bulk mailings through use of Chamber’s USPS mail permit
- Mailing list labels of current Chamber membership
- Advertising on www.carbondale.com. Contact the Chamber for more details
- Hot link your website to www.carbondale.com
- Attend monthly Business After Hours
- Attend Quarterly Luncheons
- Join LEADS
- Participate in the Annual Business Conference & Expo
- Valley Divas, a women’s networking group
- Aspen Skiing Company Pass discount
- RFTA Zone Pass discount
- First Comp Workers Comp Program discount
- Health Links Program discount
- LegalShield & IDShield Discount
Smart, simple legal coverage starts here. Protect your family, your business, and your personal identity with simple, comprehensive coverage from LegalShield and IDShield. Click here to learn more.
- Website design discount
The Carbondale Chamber bases its annual dues on a tiered model.
Effective January 1, 2018:
Mt. Sopris: $2,500
Crystal River: $1,000
Avalanche Creek: $600
Base Camp: $300
Single Track Community Partner: $150* (must meet criteria)
Discounts are available for multi-chamber, multi-business, or non-profits.
Join today to start receiving your benefits. The Carbondale Chamber accepts cash, check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. We also offer an automatic-withdrawal monthly-payment plan. Please contact the Chamber for details.
All applications for membership must be accompanied by payment of the yearly membership fee. Any member that is current in their membership fees is considered a member in good standing. No refunds are allowed for the return of merchandise or cancellation of membership dues without prior approval from the Carbondale Chamber Executive Committee. Refunds will be made available within 30 days.