Come Celebrate First Friday in Carbondale!
Join us every month in the heart of Carbondale’s Creative District to enjoy a wide range of local arts, galleries, shopping, award-winning restaurants and spirits, and live music and entertainment.
Photo Credits: Michelle Smith | Laurel Smith | Renee Ramge Photography | Lewis Cooper Photography
Upcoming First Friday Events:
- December 3 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Celebrate First Friday in December! Light Up Carbondale! Join Santa at Weant Blvd & Main Street at 5:30pm to Light Up the Forest Service tree and Main Street tree lights. Holiday festivities continue at 4th & Main Street with free hot cocoa, cider, and sugar cookies at The Orchard tent (cookies courtesy of Alpine Bank, while supplies last) and free sleigh rides with Santa 5:45pm - 7:45pm (line up at 4th & Main street).
How to Participate at First Friday
First Friday, an entity of the Carbondale Chamber, is a family-friendly community celebration that takes place monthly in the heart of Carbondale’s Creative District. Community organizations and non-profits are welcome to participate at First Friday with a booth*. Due to logistics and space limitations, we cap participation at six booths max. At this time participation is limited to community organizations and non-profits. Per Chamber bylaws, First Friday is non-partisan and we work hard to keep First Friday neutral (no political booths). Click here to request to host a booth**.
Main Street Businesses:
– Extend hours for special offering, sale, event, etc.
– Host a booth, game, or activity in front of your Main Street location
– Partner with a non-Main Street business/organization by hosting them in your space
Community Groups & Non-Profit Organizations:
– Submit a request to host a booth on Main Street here
– Partner with a Main Street business to host an open house, special event, or booth in their space
– Contact the Carbondale Chamber for consideration: email@example.com | 970.963.1890
Please DO NOT…
– Do not host a booth without approval from the Carbondale Chamber (Main Street businesses exempt). Click here to submit a request form
– Do not host a booth selling baked goods (per Garfield County Public Health Department), retail items, or services (Main Street businesses exempt)
– Do not block Main Street business store-fronts with a booth during hours of operation
*Chamber staff will be in touch with booth approval status and will send information regarding booth location and procedures to approved booth request contacts. Forms must be submitted one week before First Friday for consideration.
**PLEASE NOTE, due to the scale of the November and December First Friday celebrations, there will not be community booths at those events.
NO ALCOHOL ON MAIN STREET PER TOWN ORDINANCE.