Roaring Fork Ranch Roping
September 7 - September 8
Pay entries Sept. 8, 7:30 to 8:15 a.m.
Event starts 8:45 a.m. both days
Gus Darien Rodeo Arena
- Open – $210 per roper/enter two teams, draw one team. Limited to 45 teams.
- Cumulative Scoring on 3 Head of Yearlings
- Sunday Finals – Cow Roping
- Novice – $110 per roper/two draw teams. Limited to 18 teams
- Cumulative Scoring on 2 Head of Yearlings
- Finals – One Yearling
- Youth – $25 per roper, head and heel yearlings
All entries are by pre-registration by Sept. 1, 7:30 p.m. Call Ginny at 970-318-0076
Added Money & Great Prizes in All Divisions
Free horse stalls & dry camping only
Ask us about local lodging
- Contact Info:
- Tom Harrington: 970-275-1165
- Travis Griebel: 970-618-3793
- RFRR on Facebook
Additional Charges: If ropers are not members of RMRRSHA, they can choose to pay RMRRSHA dues at registration or pay the Day Pass – Open and Novice — $25, Youth — $15. Day Pass Monies will not apply to dues monies owed. To participate in state finals you have to be a member. Day Pass monies allows ropers to be covered under RMRRSHA insurance.