Carbondale Turkey Trot & Turkey Cross
November 28 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Get out and earn your Thanksgiving meal. Join Carbondale Recreation and Aloha Mountain Cyclery Thanksgiving morning, Thursday, November 28 for a Huffin’ 4 Stuffin’ 5k, 1 Lap Fun Run, and/or Turkey Cross Bike Races on the same course at North Face Park. Runners and Bikers will race around a cyclo cross course specially designed for a great Thanksgiving race. It will be on grass and includes minor obstacles for all ages.
All racers can enjoy a bonfire with pumpkin spice marshmallows, hot chocolate and apple cider, and post race snacks. Costumes are highly encouraged; the best overall running costumes will be rewarded. Prizes for first, last, and middle 5K races.
For more information on the bike race, contact Aloha Mountain Cyclery at 970.963.2500
Well behaved dogs on leashes are allowed – please pick up after them to keep this privilege.
5K Turkey Trot/1 lap Gobble Wobble starts at 8am
- Adults: Huffin’ 4 Stuffin’ 5K $30/1 Lap Fun Run $25
- 17-10: Huffin’ 4 Stuffin’ 5K $25/1 Lap Fun Run $20
- 9 and Under: Free
- $5 off any admission with a non-perishable food item for Lift Up
- First race is at cost, $20 for each additional bike race
- 5K first place (male/female/child)
- 5K last place (male/female/child)
- Grand prize for the 5k median racer
- Best costume (all race participants are eligible)
- Register on day of event starting at 7:15am with cash or check only
- Pre-Registration closes at 7:45am
Cyclo Cross Races begin around 9:15am
- $30 for adults ($25 with a canned good donation to Lift-Up); $25 for kids 10-17 ($20 with a canned good donation to Lift-Up); 9 and under are free
- Additional races $20
- Go to alohamountaincyclery.com for more information on race day heats and prizes
- Registration morning of event beginning at 7:30