- This event has passed.
First Friday: Family Block Party & Pride Parade
September 3 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- First Friday, September 3rd from 4 to 8 PM at 4th Street Plaza
- Pride Parade – EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO WALK!! 5:30 PM down Main Street – please stage at 2nd & Main at 5:15 PM
- KidZone by the Carbondale Recreation & Community Center
- LIFT-UP “Restock The Pantry” – bring a non-perishable item!!
- Crafts by HANDMAKERY & Rosybelle Mobile Maker Space
- Carbondale Creative District Vendors & Local Organizations with great info & fun activities for kids
- CARE Beer & Spirit Garden
- Local Eats by Slow Groovin’ BBQ
- Silent Auction
- ADORABLE adoptables from Colorado Animal Rescue
Carbondale’s youth and family programming/youth and family organizations, valley youth recreation programs, and one of our valley’s premier animal shelters. Event beneficiaries include: The Rita B. Fund (part of the Family Resource Center of the Roaring Fork Schools), Andy Zanca Youth Empowerment Program, Gender Sexualities Alliance, LIFT-UP, FocusedKids, Smiling Goat Ranch and Colorado Animal Rescue.
There is still time to help and be part of this amazing community event! Please see the sponsorship packet for more information. We truly appreciate your contribution and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the event or its beneficiaries. We thank you in advance for your generosity and hope to see you soon at Carbondale’s First Friday celebration!