The Carbondale Chamber & Tourism office is [virtually] open for business.
Although our office is not physically open, we will continue to operate.
Please email us or call the office at (970) 963-1890 for information.
The Carbondale Chamber prides itself on being a trusted resource, and throughout the outbreak crisis, we continues to operate as a communication channel for the business community.
- Job Posting Boards
- Public Health
- Community Resources
- Business Support
- Visitor and Traveler Guidelines
Job Posting Boards
Want Work/Have Work Job Posting Boards
The Carbondale Chamber of Commerce is hosting a free online board to connect people who are currently out of work and in search of work with people who need workers. The Carbondale Chamber of Commerce (“Chamber”) is providing these documents to help our members and community during the current state of emergency.
- Want Work? Click here to post your skills, the kind of work you are looking for, rates and availability.
- Have Work? Click here to post the type of work you need, skills required, and pay.
Carbondale Chamber & Tourism recommends using the following sources for public health recommendations, as well as following any announcements and direction from the office of Colorado Gov. Polis.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)
- Garfield County Public Health
- Town of Carbondale
The Town of Carbondale has established the Carbondale Emergency Task Force (CETF), a collective group of volunteer and organizational expertise from across the community that will provide support and guidance to the town in key areas of the potential impact from the COVID-19 pandemic. As a public service, we’ve compiled this list of community resources which will be updated as needed and posted on the Carbondale Task Force website.
View CETF’s comprehensive COVID-19 COMMUNITY RESOURCES document to find resources on Financial Relief, Unemployment Assistance, Legal Services, Food & Grocery Support, Mental Health, Deliveries & Errands, and Immigration Services.
The Carbondale Chamber office is (virtually) open for business. Although our office is not physically open, we will continue to operate. Please email us or call the office at (970) 963-1980 for more information.
Business for Business Carbondale & Surrounding Area Business Listings
Click here to view a comprehensive list of Restaurants & Liquor Stores, Open Businesses & Virtual Offerings. Click on the tabs on the bottom left of the spreadsheet to move between the different categories. Click here to list you business or update a current listing. Lists will be updated regularly, please note time stamp.
United to Stop the Spread
This county-wide initiative is aimed at stopping the spread of COVID-19 to keep our valleys safe and open. It will take us all of us doing our part to do this. The United to Stop the Spread website and Facebook page are now live. Please share this information with your friends, family, colleagues and neighbors. Click here to add your business or organization to the list of supporters.
Grant & Loan Resources:
- Carbondale Revolving Loan Fund. The Town of Carbondale (Town) developed the Revolving Loan Fund (CRLF) to enhance the ability of local businesses to secure the necessary capital to finance start-ups, operations, or expansion. In addition to providing access to capital, CRLF is designed to help stimulate job creation and retention. Loans are available to new or established businesses or nonprofit organizations that are located within the town limits of the Town of Carbondale. The guideline for the amount to be requested is $5,000 to $25,000.**COVID-19 Emergency Bridge Funding Available – 0% interest**
- SBA Coronavirus Relief Options
- SBDC COVID-19 Small Business Response Resources
- IRS Deferral of Employment Tax Deposits and Payments
- Garfield County Business & Employee Economic Impact Resources
Community Tools to Support Local Businesses During the Pandemic:
- Click here for a current status update for Businesses and Restaurants.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policies and Protocols for the Colorado Restaurant Industry
- CDC: Workplaces and Businesses | Plan, Prepare, and Respond
- CMC: Learn and grow with free community education classes
- Click here to download the Love Local graphics.
- Click here to learn about the #ShopLocalColorado initiative and download graphics here.
Visitor and Traveler Guidelines
The Carbondale Chamber & Tourism, alongside the Colorado Tourism Office (CTO) understand travelers may be concerned about COVID-19 and how it may affect them. The safety of our travelers and residents is our highest priority and the Colorado Tourism Office is committed to providing accurate and updated information about public health conditions in Colorado. We are promoting recommendations from the CTO regarding travel. Click here for the most up-to-date information from the Colorado Tourism Office.
Call CO-Help at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 or email COHELP@RMPDC.org, for answers in English and Spanish (Español), Mandarin (普通话), and more.