Come Celebrate First Friday in Carbondale!
Join us every month in the heart of Carbondale’s Creative District to enjoy a wide range of local arts, galleries, shopping, award-winning restaurants and spirits, and live music and entertainment.
Photo Credits: Michelle Smith | Laurel Smith | Renee Ramge Photography | Lewis Cooper Photography
Upcoming First Friday Events:
- August 6 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Come celebrate First Friday in august! August 6, 5-9 PM | Main Street Stroll Main Street in the heart of Carbondale’s Creative District and enjoy live music, gallery openings, non-profit and community-focused booths, shopping, and award-winning restaurants and spirits. Check out live music featuring Valle Musico from 6-8:30 pm at the 4th Street Plaza stage. Artist Talk & New Gallery Shows Opening at the Launchpad Carbondale Arts presents “Small Glimpses, Many Times: Mt. Sopris Edition”, an exhibition by Nancy Lovendahl, and “The Plants We Live With”, an exhibition by Forrest Zerbe, at the Carbondale Arts R2 Gallery. The public is invited to an outdoor artist talk at 5:15 pm at The Launchpad to hear Nancy speak and Forrest Zerbe speak. NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED
How to Participate at First Friday
First Friday, an entity of the Carbondale Chamber, is a family-friendly community celebration that takes place monthly in the heart of Carbondale’s Creative District. Community organizations and non-profits are welcome to participate at First Friday with a booth. Due to logistics and space limitations, we cap participation at six booths max. At this time participation is limited to community organizations and non-profits. Per Chamber bylaws, First Friday is non-partisan and we work hard to keep First Friday neutral (no political booths). Click here to request to host a booth*.
Main Street Businesses:
– Extend hours for special offering, sale, event, etc.
– Host a booth, game, or activity in front of your Main Street location
– Partner with a non-Main Street business/organization by hosting them in your space
Community Groups & Non-Profit Organizations:
– Submit a request to host a booth on Main Street here
– Partner with a Main Street business to host an open house, special event, or booth in their space
– Contact the Carbondale Chamber for consideration: email@example.com | 970.963.1890
Please DO NOT…
– Do not host a booth without approval from the Carbondale Chamber (Main Street businesses exempt). Click here to submit a request form
– Do not host a booth selling baked goods (per Garfield County Public Health Department), retail items, or services (Main Street businesses exempt)
– Do not block Main Street business store-fronts with a booth during hours of operation
*Chamber staff will be in touch with booth approval status and will send information regarding booth location and procedures to approved booth request contacts. Forms must be submitted one week before First Friday for consideration.
NO ALCOHOL ON MAIN STREET PER TOWN ORDINANCE.