Carbondale's monthly celebration of the arts, shopping, dining and music, the popular First Friday's activities in Carbondale just expanded this summer, thanks to the efforts of the Carbondale Chamber of Commerce and the volunteer Carbondale First Fridays committee. As a group, we are working hard to expand this established community event to encompass Main Street, the Third Street Center, and the Highway 133 corridor.
Upcoming First Friday Themes:
December 4 - Light Up Carbondale
"Like" the First Friday Facebook Page.
Interested in participating as a business? Email Andrea for more information.
Carbondale's First Friday has been featured in a number of publications, including:
- Carbondale's creative secret sauce, Colorado Biz Magazine.com, September 19, 2012
- Carbondale First Fridays, Aspen Daily News, August 3, 2012
- New year, new beginning for First Friday, Post Independent, January 5, 2012
- T.G.I.F: Carbondale Injects New Life into First Fridays, Aspen Daily News, August 5, 2011
- First Fridays continues with 42 businesses showing their stuff, The Sopris Sun, August 4, 2011
- New First Friday unfurls itself July 1, The Sopris Sun, June 30, 2011
- First Friday goes triple threat this month, The Sopris Sun, June 2, 2011