Carbondale's monthly celebration of the arts, shopping, dining and music, the popular First Friday's activities in Carbondale just expanded this summer, thanks to the efforts of the Carbondale Chamber of Commerce and the volunteer Carbondale First Fridays committee. As a group, we are working hard to expand this established community event to encompass Main Street, the Third Street Center, and the Highway 133 corridor.
March 7, 2014
Get ready for Spring Break by starting the month out at Carbondale's First Friday on March 7! Join us for all things Carbondale, including CCAH's 34th Annual Valley Visual Sow at the Third Street Center, and the Carbondale Clay Center's Pairing's event at the Clay Center. Please keep in mind that Carbondale has a no open container law. For more information on the gallery permit, please contact the Town at 963-2733. For general First Friday info, contact the Chamber at 963-1890. Be sure to "like" First Fridays Carbondale on Facebook to stay in the loop! The next First Friday committee meeting is Thursday, March 13, at 9:30 a.m. at the Third Street Center Conference Room.
Click here to "Like" the First Friday Facebook Page
Interested in participating as a business? Email Andrea for more informaiton.
Carbondale's First Friday has been featured in a number of publications, including:
- Carbondale's creative secret sauce, Colorado Biz Magazine.com, September 19, 2012
- Carbondale First Fridays, Aspen Daily News, August 3, 2012
- New year, new beginning for First Friday, Post Independent, January 5, 2012
- T.G.I.F: Carbondale Injects New Life into First Fridays, Aspen Daily News, August 5, 2011
- First Fridays continues with 42 businesses showing their stuff, The Sopris Sun, August 4, 2011
- New First Friday unfurls itself July 1, The Sopris Sun, June 30, 2011
- First Friday goes triple threat this month, The Sopris Sun, June 2, 2011